Are you happy? Do you know how to be happy? Do you know what stops you from being happy?
In celebration of the International Day of Happiness on March 20th, this month’s NLP Association Workshop will be exploring happiness using NLP skills.
As we all know, happiness is not something that you have. Happiness is something that you do. You are BEING happy or you are not.
Being happy can be described as:
- Having a sense of lightness
- Feeling alive, vital & energetic
- Having a sense of flow
- Feeling love & compassion for yourself and others
- Having passion for your life and your purpose
- Feeling gratitude & forgiveness
- Being at peace
How many of these are you DOING right now? Are there ways of increasing these in your life? Of course there is! And with a little help from NLP we are going to learn how.
In this NLP workshop you’ll:
- Get access to our Happiness Survey – let’s see how Happy you really are!
- Learn what stops most being from being truly happy
- Discover what happiness habits you can use to increase your happiness
- Practice NLP techniques to help you become happier every day
- Walk away with 3 simple habits and tools that will last you a lifetime
And for the first 10 people who sign up, you’ll receive the New York Times Bestselling Book, Happy for No Reason by Marci Shimoff
Tuesday, March 17th
18:30-19:00 Refreshments & Networking
19:00-21:00 NLP Workshop – NLP for Relationships – Please be on time ⌚
Venue: The Training Table/All in the Mind
Address: 400 Orchard Rd, Orchard Towers #06-10, 238875, Singapore
We have a limited space for only 15 people – please reserve your space early.
Registration closes Monday, March 16th @ 8:30PM