You may be asking yourself, “What’s a FLOW goal?” That’s okay. It’s natural. There aren’t a lot of people who know what a FLOW goal is. If you went to the goal setting event we had 2 years back, then you know what I’m talking about and I bet you’re excited!
It’s that time of year after all – time for GOAL SETTING! The year is winding down and 2018 is looming on the horizon. It’s time to create a set of goals like you’ve never done before (unless of course you have, then you know how much you want to do it again!).
This monthly session will be unlike any other monthly session as this is a hands-on workshop. I’m not going to be presenting as much as I’m going to be doing it with you. Here’s how it’s going to work:
- When you arrive, and depending on how many people registered, you’ll find a spot to do your work, grab some snacks and something to drink & I’ll be seated with you doing my own FLOW goals
- You’ll need to have your top 3 goals for 2018 already sorted out in your mind. If you attended the productivity event in November, you’ll already have this done. If not, then give it some thought and come prepared
- I’ll guide you through creating the FLOW goal for each of your top 3 goals. As we are short on time, and this workshop is normally 2 days long, we’re skipping the pre-work I would normally do before the FLOW goal. This is an intense workshop and we’re going to cram in as much as we can*
- After we have our FLOW goals, you’ll create an action plan for the year. You’ll even get a calendar to plot your strategy*
- You’ll walk away with a clear picture of goals, you’ll know exactly how it feels to be excited by goals again AND you’ll have a strategy in place as to how you’ll make those dreams, REALITY
Are you ready? It’s good to be focused on your future, isn’t it? The sooner you register, the sooner you’ll feel committed to making 2018 the best year of your life!
*you’ll be provided with all of the materials for this event including the FLOW goal pads, calendar and pens/markers/highlighters as needed as such there is a slight increase in price for this month’s event
Tuesday, December 12th
19:00-19:15 Networking with snacks & beverages
19:15-21:30 FLOW goal session starts – Please be on time ⌚
Venue: The Lounge @ Jen Orchard Gateway, 10th floor, 277 Orchard Rd, Somerset MRT
We no longer accept registrations without payment. Because of the nature of this mini-workshop, we have a limited space for only 15 people – please reserve your space early.