Have you heard about Neuro Linguistic Programming and its benefits?
Are you ready for a whole NEW level of self-development?
Isn’t it time to learn these skills so you can achieve what you want in life?
The NLP Association has decided it’s about time to bring you an affordable and practical NLP Practitioner Certification training!
Why take a NLP Practitioner Certification?
- NLP teaches you how to use your BRAIN better! When you use your brain in a better way, life becomes easier without all the drama
- These are life skills you can use at home, at work, in relationships, in developing wealth, and better health and the skills you’ll learn are about YOUR GOALS
- You like to learn things, don’t you? And learning more about yourself is fascinating, isn’t it?
Why take this NLP Certification?
- In this course, you’ll focus on your goals in life and learn all the NLP tools to Master Your Mindset to achieve these goals
- This course is accessible. You don’t need to take a lot of time of work or spend a lot of extra time studying
- This course has fun trainers who give you practical, every day uses for the tools you will learn!
What is this NLP Practitioner Certification course all about?
Lindley Craig is the president of NLPA Singapore and has been training Neuro Linguistic Programming for over 15 years!
She’s also works as an Executive Coach for Senior Leaders at companies like Maersk, IBM, Shell Oil, Schneider Electric, HSBC and many more. What makes her coaching approach stand out is she teaches a variety of mind-based skills that are enduring and can be used in multiple contexts, whether at work or at home.
One client, a Vice President of of HR, said,
“Have been thinking about you frequently, been in a lot of conversations at work, at home, about teenage stuff etc. and they are guided by what you have taught and shown me and I remain full of gratitude!”
Lindley has advanced certificates in Depression & Anxiety. And is also a trained facilitator & coach of the research-based HeartMath® Resilience Advantage program for individuals and corporations.
NLP Practitioner Certification
October 27, 2023 - November 5, 2023
9:00 am - 6:00 pm