Event Phone: 83873219
Why is it important to build rock-solid confidence?
Some people say it’s about making more money
Other people say it’s because of the health benefits of being confident
And other’s will say it’s about the ability to lead & influence people
For me, there are dozens of reasons why having a rock-solid level of confidence is required now more than ever. And for those who don’t have it, they struggle with the consequences such as being overlooked for promotions, having others steal their ideas and present them as their own, as well as losing out in love and not getting what they want. It doesn’t have to be this way though. There are ways to improve our confidence and still remain humble, pleasant people.
Where do you need rock-solid confidence?
- As an entrepreneur – people will be slinging doubt your way for everything you do. Self-confidence is a MUST!
- As a leader – ever try to lead a group of people when you doubt your own skills? Painful isn’t it? Self-confidence allows you to know your strengths and the strengths of your team and use each masterfully
- As a parent – if there’s one behaviour to model to your children that’s more important the almost everything else, it’s the ability to build your own confidence and not be swayed by peer pressure
- With finances – it’s important to be able to make sound financial decisions based on great advice or knowledge & only a confident person can make solid decisions
- In relationships – what happens when one or both people in a relationship don’t have self-confidence? Disaster! One will carry the weight of the other, constantly trying to prop them up and make them feel better about themselves
- For life – confidence goes hand in hand with many other life-enhancing behaviours like gratitude, happiness, optimism and leading a healthy lifestyle
If building rock-solid confidence is important to you, then join us for this lunch & learn webinar!
- Why building confidence is so important in today’s world of social media and constant change
- What the characteristics of confident people are
- What self-confidence is and related elements such as self-esteem and self-efficacy
- What effects self-confidence
- How to build your self-confidence
Joining us for this lunch & learn webinar is easy as 1, 2, 3:
- Registering & saving the date
- Grabbing your headset and phone/tablet/laptop
- Finding a nice place to eat & enjoy learning simultaneously!
Not sure if this webinar is right for you? Why not try our Self-Confidence survey and discover how much you are undermining your own confidence?
If you’re already convinced this webinar is right for you, REGISTER NOW and take the first step towards developing a more confident you!
Lindley Craig, NLP Trainer and Executive Coach
Rainy Rainmaker, Executive Coach
Building Rock Solid Confidence Webinar
November 28, 2022
12:00 pm - 1:30 pm
Venue Phone: 83873219Address:
Lindley Craig & the NLP Assoc. is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.
Topic: NLPA Webinar
Register to receive Zoom link