Start the year off right with a 3-part webinar on making Life Changes with Neuro Linguistic Programming!
You may be like others who set a New Year’s resolution at this time each year. You may be even more advanced and set SMART goals or something similar. You may even do your goals the NLP way with a well-formed outcome. But there’s a BIG difference between writing your goals and ACHIEVING them.
In this 3-part webinar series, we’ll:
- Understand the types of life changes we can make and what makes them different from each other
- Explore the specific mental programs crucial to making transformative life changes
- Discover which mental programs need to be conquered first and which comes last
- Review how NLP sets goals differently to engage the whole mind
- Learn how to use your mental programs to achieve the goals you set
Whether you’re new to NLP or a seasoned practitioner, you’ll find making Life Changes with Neuro Linguistic Programming a brilliant way to start 2022! This series is open to our members as well as guests free of charge as a way of us giving back to the community in these hard times. So, feel free to share this link with people you know who need a bit of motivation this year.
Life Changes with Neuro Linguistic Programming
Zoom Webinar – with recording
Wednesday, January 12th, 19th & 26th – you must register for each webinar to receive the webinar link
6pm – 7pm SGT
Life Changes with NLP part 3
January 26, 2022
6:00 pm - 7:00 pm
Venue Phone: 83873219Address:
Lindley Craig & the NLP Assoc. is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.
Topic: NLPA Webinar
Register to receive Zoom link
Leave a Reply