Event Phone: 83873219
Why would you want to join the
Building Rock Solid Confidence Membership Program?
Because you know that people with rock-solid self-confidence:
- Are healthier than people who aren’t confident
- Make decisions easily based on their values and goals and are therefor happier & achieve more
- Are more resilient in stressful situations
- Have better relationships with others including partners & colleagues
- Can sway and influence people more
- Are better leaders
- Have more respect
- Are motivated to take action
- Have less anxiety and feel more optimistic about the future
- Get more from life
You’ll want to join if you want to experience any of these an ongoing basis. You’ll want to join if you want a sense of fulfillment inside. You’ll want to join so you can own your own self-worth and abilities even if that seems so foreign and impossible to you right now.
And you’ll especially want to join if you found that you were severely undermining your confidence in our Self-Confidence Survey
What do you need to know?
- Self-esteem vs Esteem, what’s the difference and why does it matter to our confidence?
- Fears we have with sounding stupid, being too confident, getting things wrong and more as well as specific tools to overcome our fears
- Beliefs about ourselves, where specifically is the problem with our confidence and what can we do about it?
- Our personalities – are we healthy or not?
- Once we know our strengths how can this help us and hurt us?
- How do we build genuine confidence in ourselves?
- Failure – what it is and how we must change our mindset towards it
- How to create goals for ourselves based on what we value + how to consistently take action on what’s important to us
- Self compassion – ways to transform your mind and body
- Noticing – the power of leaving judgments behind
- Much, much more!
Who we’re looking for
- We’re looking for just 18 people to be a part of this amazing tribe! This means space is limited but not too limited
- Professionals who want to build their self-confidence and are committed to change
- People who earn more than $3,000/mo and can afford to invest 10% of their monthly income in their own development
Our timeline & schedule
- 12 months with 2 classes each month for a total of 24 confidence building sessions (we have a total of 48 sessions worth of content so most likely we’ll continue on)
- We will be begin in January 2023 to start off the new year with a sense of purpose.
- Each topic will be covered in the course in no particular order. Why is that? It’s called flexibility! We’re trying to make sure we are discussing topics that are most relevant to the tribe when they need them rather than setting some rigid timeline that doesn’t work when you need it to
- Each month you’ll have 2 calls, each 90 minutes long which will focus on a specific topic for that month
- There are assignments for you to do after the calls which can take around 2 hours of your time as well as some journaling as often as you can which keeps track of your progress
What else do you need to know?
- Each month you’ll be charged $300/month and you can choose to continue as long as you want – there’s no long term commitment
- If you choose to pay upfront for an entire year, you get even more savings, pay for 11 months and get 12!
Access to your coaches
- You’ll have access to your coaches through our private WhatsApp group as well as via email and phone. If you need additional support outside of the tribe, we’re more than happy to help you. Individual sessions can be arranged with a coach and will be a separate charge
Who are the coaches for the Building Rock Solid Confidence Course?
Lindley Craig, NLP Trainer & Executive Coach
I’ve been coaching for over 15 years and training Neuro Linguistic Programming for 10. I’m passionate about helping people overcome issues in their lives with practical, down-to-earth tools & techniques which allow them to grow as a person, both professionally and personally. As I say, I build better people who build better families, businesses, and communities.
Find out more nlpasingapore.com
Rainy Rainmaker, Executive Coach & Trainer
I got into the coaching industry in 2013 to safe myself from ‘drowning’ in life. Yet, I’ve fallen deeply into coaching since then. My purpose is to help people become their authentic best self so that they can live the life they love on their own terms, just like I am. Over the last two years, I’ve been recognised as the Top Transformational Coach and awarded the Best Relationship Coach among the international coaches.
Find out more growwithrainy.com/
What if I don’t want to attend every month of the program, can I pick and choose which months I attend?
Absolutely! You can pick and choose which content is most interesting and relevant to you and you’ll only attend the months that you pay for. A word of caution though – sometimes what we need is not what we want to hear. We recommend attending all of the sessions to get the most out of the tribe feeling as well as learning a lot of things you didn’t know about yourself. It’s only through the experiences we have each month will you continuously grow. It’s up to you at the end of the day. How committed are you to developing your confidence?
What if I miss a particular session, will each coaching session be recorded?
Absolutely! If you end up missing a session, you can always catch up through the recording. We highly recommend scheduling yourself to attend as many sessions as possible in the LIVE format. You will understand why this is so important once we get started (hint: it’s about developing self-confidence)
Are these sessions appropriate for young adults?
Absolutely! If you’re a university-bound student, please feel free to join us! You’ll be well positioned in your future studies and career with these skills firmly under your belt.
What if I want to do this program on my own instead of with a group?
You can register to join us for 1-on-1 sessions that are tailored to suit your needs. The minimum number of sessions is 12 (2 sessions per month for 6 months) at a price of $4,400. Please use the registration form below and we’ll be in touch.
2023 Building Rock Solid Confidence COURSE
January 9, 2023 - December 31, 2023
Venue Phone: 83873219Address:
Lindley Craig & the NLP Assoc. is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.
Topic: NLPA Webinar
Register to receive Zoom link