NLP Association (Singapore) Objectives
The Neuro Linguistic Programming Association (Singapore) was started in January 2007 to promote NLP in Singapore and throughout the region.
Our objectives are:
- To create a professional profile and promote the recognition of Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP) in the community and in businesses throughout the Asia Pacific Region.
- To ensure NLP Training and Coaching/Consulting is ethical and highly accessible. To ensure member’s NLP qualifications are widely respected, recognised and sought after.
- To provide the public with a one stop source of information on NLP, its ethical standards, qualification standards, and coaching standards.
- To provide a vehicle for the open exchange of ideas, materials, and services in the NLP world by organising conferences, producing newsletters, and conducting practice groups.
- To support research, development and ongoing training in the NLP field.
- To ensure our members have the appropriate professional backup.
- To correspond with International NLP networks.
You do not have to join the NLP Association. Just come to any of our events, discover, learn and master!